Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

CPU Benchmarks and Affordability!

The other day I found the trusty website that I use to compare those expensive $1000 CPU's to the $100 CPU's that I use in my computers! The point was why should a buy a processor for 300 or more dollars whenever I could get one of the same power level for hundreds cheaper! If you look at some of these comparisons take the FX-8150 for example
http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_lookup.php?cpu=AMD+FX-8150+Eight-Core&id=263
If you look at the Intel Core i7 right above it the core i7 is a thousand bucks........The Amd cpu is $159 for a similar number crunching attitude! Infact the FX-8350 which beats the
Intel core i7-2960XM is still under $200! the closest competitor for the FX-8350 in price is almost $300 on the list. So save some money and  make your newest build affordable by making a few comparisons before pretending one is better than the other. 


http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_list.php
Thanks for clicking on a few AD's and supporting my Insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment